7th - Christmas Party & Makan at IPOH.

*16th & 17th of December, 2009*
*went Pavilion with Angeline and Jia Ying in the afternoon.

-----------------------------------------------

Mini Christmas party.
Me, Chee Weng, Han Foong, Chun Haw, Aik, Boon Siew, Boon Teng, Li Ling, Teng Teng and Yong Tze.
Glow sticks do glow in dark. Awesome!!


It's awfully tired to drive a school bus in 3hours straight to Ipoh. but i made it!

Dim Sum came first.
Forgot to take a shot on the DimSum because I was too excited over the food.
Was reserving space in my stomach for next station.

TauFuFah next.
Soft and smooth. Undeniable, it's one of the best taufufah.
It slipped through my throat and the heat warm my stomach finely.

LiLing's house.
Having a lot of fun with word association.
The losers, Chun Haw as Bella and Aik as Edward presented us the Twilight. =)
Unfortunately the video is not with me now.

Ipoh white coffee!!!
Nothing special. An ordinary coffee, it is.
Maybe I do not appreciate coffee much.

Headed back to LiLing's house for Twister!!!
I'm the winner of the third game!! but lost in first 2.

Another dreadful 3hours driving back to KL in the night. Almost passed out(just kidding).
We made it to KL safely and cozily. I guess my driving skill was improved.
High satisfaction at the food from Ipoh. Let's go again.


*tauge & chicken rice.

*Focus more on the PoPo. not Chun Haw. =)

*the perfect chit-chat spot. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment