5th - Picnic. =)



*15th of December, 2009*
Had Foul's picnic in the morning with Kiran and Mohan.
made Mashed Potato myself for the very first time and honestly it taste good~
Snacks, orange juice and cookies perfected our day.




*nice mou, Mohan??




*jungle trekking.

------------------------------------------------------

back to school for the reason of missing schoool too much.
it aroused my hard feeling of leaving school.
Goodbye, SMKBJ.


*my masterpiece. =)


missing school life.

------------------------------------------------

we decided to have lunch in my house. joy.
had pizza for lunch while watching 2012.
they even took a nap in my living room.
cycling was fun huh, guys?
wind that audible when charging down the hill.

a great day with you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment