52nd - Me, about me.

It was form 2.
My mind now is still stay the same at that level.
I hardly "dont think much, just go ahead".
But I did.
Some say it's thrilling, some say it's tragedy.
What I found is, way beyond expectation.

Before,
I'm selfish and naive.
Now,
I'm naive, selfish,
and not determined.

Before,
I'll ignore and forget.
Now,
I'll dream, insist,
and afraid.

I could not handle.
Absolutely not a multitasker.
"Don't think too much, just go ahead"
I thought I could.
But worsen instead.
Saying that I'm improving.
But bullshiting instead.
Thought I could love you.
But you're exhausted instead.

1 comment:

  1. Boonboon,people do change when they undergo every stages of growing,everyone experiences the samething you feel now,me, not excluded even.Been struggling hardly to get out of it.I dont really know what's going on with you,but just to tell you,"things gonna be ok."These words always comfort the disturbance in my mind,hope you do so yah:)aiyor,dig out my blessings lehh...!dun keep until fat mou you know!haha!!:)Jia you.

    ReplyDelete